Application portal opening soon
It’s almost time! The application portal for the Master of Engineering Leadership (MEL) and Master of Health Leadership and Policy (MHLP) program will open on January 1, 2023.
On January 1, 2023, we’ll open the application portal for the MEL and MHLP degrees and begin accepting applications for programs starting in January 2024.
The MEL and MHLP are interdisciplinary degrees that can help you take your career in a new direction, move into a position of greater responsibility and make a difference in your industry. Each of the nine sector-specific programs includes technical courses covering the most important industry issues and business courses to help you become a confident leader in your field.
THREE APPLICATION ROUNDS
There are three MEL and MHLP application rounds:
- Round 1 (all applicants): March 30, 2023
- Round 2 (all applicants): June 30, 2023
- Round 3 (Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada and US citizens ONLY): August 30, 2023
Please note that international students can apply in the first two application rounds, but we strongly recommend applying during the first round to ensure you receive your study permit on time.
There are advantages for all students to apply in the first round. You’ll find out on May 3, 2023, if you’ve been accepted into the program, which will give you plenty of time to plan your transition to Vancouver and UBC. Watch this video to learn more about the benefits of applying early.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
To ensure you have all the information you’ll need to apply, please:
- Use our eligibility tool to confirm you are eligible for the program
- Sign up for an information session to learn more about the programs and how to submit a strong application
- Review our application checklist so that you know what you’ll need to submit along with your application
Our graduates are proof that the MEL and MHLP offer a transformational experience for professionals with industry experience who are ready for more – for new responsibilities and challenges, and for new rewards in positions of higher responsibility and impact. Read about how our degrees will empower you as a leader and support you in your personal and professional growth.